Pastor Kumuyi Gives Warning To Ushers Forcing Women To Cover Their Hair Before Entering Church (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Pastor Kumuyi Gives Warning To Ushers Forcing Women To Cover Their Hair Before Entering Church (Video)

The founder of Deeper Life Bible Church, Williams Kumuyi has kicked against ushers forcing women to cover their hair before they can be allowed to enter the church.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8fcb8acf98957f3b3c97f07b4d1f8d8b.jpg

He said such a thing has made some women become unattractive.

According to him, some ladies might have vowed not to attend the church again because of the embarrassing experience.

He quoted 1 Corinthians 11v5 which speaks on women covering their head and said women should cover their hair while ‘praying and prophesying’.

“Somebody is coming to our church for the first time. And she happens to be a lady not covering her head. We ask the person to cover her head before coming in.

We don’t know whether the person does not even know God. We confront her out there before she even enters the church. We don’t know if she is born again or not. We don’t know whether she does not know how to pray or prophesy and we say stay there by the door. We delay her there and we say you must cover your head. Every woman that prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head.

And there are people who will not even allow those ladies to get saved, for those ladies to understand the word of God and those ladies do not know how to pray, they are not prophesing. But we impose rules on her that she must have this ”scarf” now.

If I were the person, I would wonder what kind of church is this? If they treat me like a primary school girl, that will be my last time coming to the church.”

Speaking further, Pastor Kumuyi said some women in the church have become unattractive to their husbands because they cover their heads for almost 20 hours a day.

He said covering the head for long hours will make it smell because of heat.

“There are some women who are not attractive to their husbands. Some believe since they are married they are no longer obligated to look good before their husband. There are single sisters that are not presentable. ”

Addressing women who cover their hair judiciously, he said many of them might not even have a fervent prayer life and think covering their hair is enough.

“They just believe since they are covering their head, they are okay.

If I don’t tell you maybe nobody will tell you. There are some wives who dress shabbily and are no longer attractive to the man. There are some single sisters that are not presentable. Anybody who is looking for the will of God may not be attracted to them.

The Bible says every woman that pray or prophesies. The reason why you are covering is either you are praying or prophesying.”

Watch him speak below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 3 days ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing
Forum | 4 days ago

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing

One Person Dead, 8 Injured In Dosunmu Market Fire – Lagos Govt Gives Update
Forum | 1 week ago

One Person Dead, 8 Injured In Dosunmu Market Fire – Lagos Govt Gives Update

Kevin Costner Gives Update on Potential Yellowstone Return
Forum | 1 week ago

Kevin Costner Gives Update on Potential Yellowstone Return