In As Much As We Are Paid With Your Taxes To Serve You, Don’t Take Laws Into Your Hands - Police PRO, Benjamin Hundeyin Warns

1 week ago

Lagos state police command spokesperson, SP Benjamin Hundeyin, has cautioned Nigerians against taking laws into their hands.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/226c025afd104da3e78454c7494888c8.jpeg

He state that even though police officers are paid with taxes from Nigerians, people should not take laws into their hands.

He urged people to always stay within the ambits of the law to avoid problems.

Taking to his Twitter handle, he wrote;

''This ‘You’re paid with our tax. You’re paid to serve us’ is giving many people delusions of grandeur. Please, don’t get it twisted. Always stay on the right side of the law.

Inasmuch as we are paid with your taxes to serve you, please don’t take laws into your hands. Endeavor to always stay within the ambits of the law. There, I fixed it. Let’s be friends again.''

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b2e833c2468574fbb18bd9954d1100ba.jpeg

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
You Are Not Different From Officers On The Roads – Mr Macaroni Blasts Delts Police PPRO, Edafe
Forum

You Are Not Different From Officers On The Roads – Mr Macaroni Blasts Delts Police PPRO, Edafe

1 day ago
You Wey No Dey Set Up Alter, How Many Billions You Don Make - Comedian Acapella Slams Daddy Freeze For Saying Chinese Are Not Religious Yet Wealthy
Forum

You Wey No Dey Set Up Alter, How Many Billions You Don Make - Comedian Acapella Slams Daddy Freeze For Saying Chinese Are Not Religious Yet Wealthy

1 day ago
Nigerian Laments Police Brutality, Torture, 13 Months Remand In Prison As ‘Robbery Prank Goes Wrong’ In Lagos
Forum

Nigerian Laments Police Brutality, Torture, 13 Months Remand In Prison As ‘Robbery Prank Goes Wrong’ In Lagos

2 days ago
2023: Tinubu Warns Nigerians Against Voting "Another Mistake" Into Power
Forum

2023: Tinubu Warns Nigerians Against Voting "Another Mistake" Into Power

2 days ago