Pres. Buhari Becomes First Nigerian President In History To Stay At US President's Official Guest House [See Photos]

Forum 8 years ago

Pres. Buhari Becomes First Nigerian President In History To Stay At US President's Official Guest House [See Photos]

President Buhari, who left for the US this morning, will be staying at the Blair House in Washington D.C during his US visit, according to the presidency. He will be the first Nigerian president ever to stay in the house which is the US President's official guest house.

An invitation by a sitting US President to stay in this historic guest house is regarded in America as an honor of highest significance. When visiting leaders reside here, the flags of their nations fly proudly over Blair House, a courtesy that serves as both a gracious welcome and a symbol of the home’s crucial role in diplomatic relations. SSA to Buhari on media & publicity, Shehu Garba shared the photo of him and another Nigerian standing in front of the historic building.

Peep At More Photos Below:
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 1 day ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 2 days ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 3 days ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes