Mistress Of Former NFL Player Kills Wife, Commits Suicide After High Speed Chase

Forum 8 years ago

Mistress Of Former NFL Player Kills Wife, Commits Suicide After High Speed Chase

Former NFL player Buster Barnett's mistress 49 year old Lisa Brown (pictured top right) kidnapped and killed his wife Sandra Barnett, 58 (pictured bottom). After killing his wife following a police high speed chase on Thursday, she then turned the gun on herself.

According to reports, Buster 56, had been dating Lisa for many years and promised her marriage.
On that fateful Wednesday morning, Buster told police Lisa came to his job after she found out he was going on vacation with his wife. He confirmed the trip to Lisa who left in anger. He said he never imagined she would do something like this so he didn't call the police.

An angry Lisa left Barnett’s place of employment and headed to his home in Ellenwood where Sandra was alone. Sandra was on the phone with a friend when Brown showed up at the house. The friend said she heard what sounded like a struggle before the call ended and so immediately told a friend to go check on Sandra.

By the time the man got to the man, Sandra's car was in the driveway so he thought nothing was wrong. But by this time, Lisa had kidnapped Sandra in her SUV - a dodge Durango owned by Buster.

Carroll County authorities spotted the Dodge Durango on Thursday and began a chase on Interstate 20 that spanned into Alabama.
Alabama State Patrol troopers joined in when the chase crossed state lines. The Durango suddenly stopped in the middle of the interstate. At that point, authorities said Brown shot Sandra Barnett and turned the gun on herself.

The kidnapping appeared to be premeditated as the police uncovered a set of handcuffs and some receipts. Buster is not suspected of any crime or plotting with Lisa to murder his wife.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 9 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 9 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Vigilante Kills Popular Restaurant Owner In Enugu
Forum | 15 hours ago

Vigilante Kills Popular Restaurant Owner In Enugu

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 16 hours ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out