Davido Frightened As Plane Hits Turbulence (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Davido Frightened As Plane Hits Turbulence (Video)

Superstar singer, Davido was seen in a video asking God to protect him on a flight during turbulence.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3f9f5684fe8c88ce9bafff929647ddce.jpeg

In a video posted on his Instagram account on Friday, a frightened Davido could be seen muttering words of prayers as the turbulence occurred.

Captioning the video, the 29-year-old said he only trusts his father’s plane.

“I only trust my papa plane,” he wrote.

In May 2022, actress Yvonne Jegede revealed that she survived turbulence on her way back from a movie shoot in Lagos.

The 38-year-old who boarded a flight from Lagos to Abuja said in her post that they witnessed turbulence but the pilot was able to weather the storm.

She wrote: “Finished filming late last night and had to catch the 6:30 am flight @flyairpeace Lagos – Abuja this morning. I really need a holiday. I want to say a job well done to the amazing pilot that got us through this mighty cloud.

“The plane kept dropping from the sky if you listen you will hear people praying, but God is mightier. I saw nothing but beauty in the sky I had to get this video as I was sitting by the window (with my phone on flight mode). I had never seen anything like this, it was so cool to have a large number of people in the plane coming to me to share the videos when we landed, I became a turbulence celebrity this morning.”

Watch Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 3 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence