Don Jazzy Slams Critics Who Condemned Him After He Put Out S*xual Content Online

Forum 1 year ago

Don Jazzy Slams Critics Who Condemned Him After He Put Out S*xual Content Online

Michael Collins Ajereh, the CEO of Mavin records, who is known professionally as Don Jazzy has slammed trolls who condemned him over the s3xual contents he shared online.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/06b5913d34ab906697ad9507f418c671.jpg

The record label boss, who is known for always supporting young artistes and entrepreneurs, took to his Instagram page to share a disturbing video content of slippery cucumber, which was used in advertising a s3xual product.

Unlike other content on his page, the video’s engagement tripled with many people criticizing Don Jazzy over the s3xual content.

Responding to the critics, the music producer labelled them hypocrites, stating that some of the people condemning the post are already purchasing it.

According to the 39-year-old, he tries as much as possible to support people’s businesses without collecting money but some people will not like or comment on the post.

He wrote: “So I think some of you are hypocrites. Everyday I try as much as possible to support people’s business and people’s hustle by either posting their songs or comedy skits.

“Some of you look at it and keep scrolling. That’s fine maybe you didn’t like the content or give a f**k about it, but that’s okay. We will keep hustling. Now I post slippery cucumber and the number is crazy.

“Some people complained that they don’t like it then keep scrolling. By the way as the hypocrites are complaining the young lady that owns the business has informed me that she is making mad sales already anyways and that’s what matters to me. If you don’t like the content keep scrolling like you ignore every other content.

“it’s free ad by the way. Like I always say I have never charged any small business or content creator for a repost.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 9 hours ago

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians

What Will Happen If You Don’t Mind Your Business – Yemi Alade Slams Trolls
Forum | 12 hours ago

What Will Happen If You Don’t Mind Your Business – Yemi Alade Slams Trolls

Ugochinyere Slams PDP Governors, Leaders For Allowing Wike to Attend Caucus Meeting
Forum | 1 day ago

Ugochinyere Slams PDP Governors, Leaders For Allowing Wike to Attend Caucus Meeting

Dr. Odyssey Cast: Don Johnson Joins ABC’s Newest Medical Drama
Forum | 3 days ago

Dr. Odyssey Cast: Don Johnson Joins ABC’s Newest Medical Drama