My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing Hookup – Lady Confesses In Trending Video

2 weeks ago

A Nigerian lady has gone viral after confessing that she met her husband through hookup.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0bc68e692925710ccc5110c16d861eea.jpg

Hookup has to do with (mostly) girls negotiating to have s€x with man/men for a stated amount. It is very popular in Nigeria especially with university students.

In the viral video, a follower had asked her how she met her boyfriend, and in response, she informed the person that the man in her life is now her husband.

She said that he sought her services when she was working as a hookup girl and from there they started dating.

After courting for sometime, he proposed and they eventually walked down the aisle as a couple.

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
Wife Loses Husband Of Five Years To Lady She Hired To Test Him
Forum

Wife Loses Husband Of Five Years To Lady She Hired To Test Him

3 days ago
21-Year-Old Lady Proudly Shows off Her 5 Cars, House and 4 Businesses, Causes Outrage (Video)
Forum

21-Year-Old Lady Proudly Shows off Her 5 Cars, House and 4 Businesses, Causes Outrage (Video)

3 days ago
Lady Narrates How A Prophetess Destroyed Her Family After Prophesying That Her Father Would Use Her For Money Rituals (Video)
Forum

Lady Narrates How A Prophetess Destroyed Her Family After Prophesying That Her Father Would Use Her For Money Rituals (Video)

3 days ago
My Mother Covers Up S3xual And Domestic Abuse My 32-year-old Brother Subjects Me To — Lady Cries Out (Video)
Forum

My Mother Covers Up S3xual And Domestic Abuse My 32-year-old Brother Subjects Me To — Lady Cries Out (Video)

3 days ago