My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing Hookup – Lady Confesses In Trending Video

Forum 1 year ago

My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing Hookup – Lady Confesses In Trending Video

A Nigerian lady has gone viral after confessing that she met her husband through hookup.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0bc68e692925710ccc5110c16d861eea.jpg

Hookup has to do with (mostly) girls negotiating to have s€x with man/men for a stated amount. It is very popular in Nigeria especially with university students.

In the viral video, a follower had asked her how she met her boyfriend, and in response, she informed the person that the man in her life is now her husband.

She said that he sought her services when she was working as a hookup girl and from there they started dating.

After courting for sometime, he proposed and they eventually walked down the aisle as a couple.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online
Forum | 3 days ago

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 4 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Top 10 Trending Movies of the Past Week : Week 15, 2024
Forum | 5 days ago

Top 10 Trending Movies of the Past Week : Week 15, 2024

Lady Recounts How Lagos Motorist Bashed Her Car And Still Tried to Woo Her
Forum | 6 days ago

Lady Recounts How Lagos Motorist Bashed Her Car And Still Tried to Woo Her