Fountain University Philanthropist donates building to varsity

Forum 8 years ago

Fountain University Philanthropist donates building to varsity

A philanthropist and President-General of Muslim Ummah of South-West Nigeria (MUSWEN),Alhaji Sakariyau Babalola, has donated an administrative building toFountain Universityin Osogbo, the Osun State capital, TheNation reports.

Babalola said the gesture was to show his support for the varsity's development.

He said, said: “Fountain University is foremost Islamic-oriented higher institution.

As Muslims, we have a duty to support the laudable project. I believe this donation would be an inspiration to other Muslims to contribute whatever they have to sustain the school. It gladdens my heart when I discovered the moral teaching being imparted on students.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Igbenidion University announces 25th Anniversary
Forum | 4 hours ago

Igbenidion University announces 25th Anniversary

Babcock University Professor Killed, Two Abducted As Gunmen Attack Event Centre In Ogun
Forum | 3 days ago

Babcock University Professor Killed, Two Abducted As Gunmen Attack Event Centre In Ogun

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student
Forum | 3 days ago

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student

Plateau University Student Killed Hours After Asking God For Protection Over Gunshots By Armed Men
Forum | 6 days ago

Plateau University Student Killed Hours After Asking God For Protection Over Gunshots By Armed Men