How I Blamed Devil Following Breakup With Man I Had 15 Abortions For — Lara Kudayisi (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

How I Blamed Devil Following Breakup With Man I Had 15 Abortions For — Lara Kudayisi (Video)

Relationship expert, Lara Kudayisi has shared a personal relationship story how she fell in love with a man and had 15 abortions for him.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e0ca0ec565b4b9ef19613bd7dc71d617.jpg

Speaking in an interview with the media personality, Chude Jideonwo, the relationship expert narrated how she blamed the devil on behalf of the man that dumped her.

According to Lara Kudayisi, she was dumped exactly one week after her 15th abortion for her lover.

She further added that she prayed and fasted for 40 days with hopes of getting the man back and fulfilling his plan to marry her.

Watch the video below

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 2 days ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 2 days ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances