I Am Not Single, I Have A Woman Living With Me – Fredrick Leonard Rubbishes Claims By Imposter

Forum 1 year ago

I Am Not Single, I Have A Woman Living With Me – Fredrick Leonard Rubbishes Claims By Imposter

Nollywood actor, Fredrick Leonard has rubbished a flyer claiming that he has signed a deal with Netflix.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1f50194ff08a344f4ab92c7e51eb707e.jpg

He also warned ladies to stop drooling over him, stating that he not only has a woman but one who lives with him in Lagos.

The 46-year-old addressed this in a recent post, where he reacted to an imposter flyer that had falsely stated that he has signed a deal with Netflix and would be recruiting people into Nollywood.

The caption reads:

“Another FAKE DOCUMENT PREPARED BY AN IMPOSTER! I HAVE NOT SIGNED ANY DEAL WITH NETFLIX.

If and When That Happens, it will be Announced via My VERIFIED Social media Accounts with the BLUE TICK.

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE ! STOP INDULGING.. I’M NOT LOOKING FOR AN ONLINE SPOUSE.

I HAVE A WOMAN IN MY HOUSE IN LAGOS ALREADY.

I AM NOT SINGLE !

THANKS AND GOD BLESS ALL WELL MEANING FANS.”

See post below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra
Forum | 13 hours ago

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 18 hours ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May

Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Forehead
Forum | 19 hours ago

Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Forehead

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband
Forum | 19 hours ago

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband