BBNaija: You Treat Me Like I'm Not Your Baby - Phyna Says As She Insists On Groovy’s Nonchalant Behavior (Video)

2 weeks ago

Big Brother Naija Level Up housemate, Phyna has complained about her love interest, Groovy, stating that he does not reciprocate her love.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6889fa323aefdc1fc5341a68fdf3b682.jpeg

The house expressed concerns on Thursday night while having a heart-to-heart talk with the love of her life.

According to Phyna, Groovy treats her like they are nothing other than just friends while affirming that she hopes to see their relationship flourish.

“I really want us to work but you treat me like I am not your baby. I like you a lot,” Phyna insists as Groovy tried to convince her otherwise.

Watch The Video Below;

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
You Don
Forum

You Don't Have To Make Excuses For Failure - Physically Challenged Young Man Says As He Celebrates Passing Out Of NYSC

4 mins ago
You Made Kingship Like A Walk In The Park - Oluwo Of Iwo Writes As He Celebrates His Wife, Firdaus On Her Birthday
Forum

You Made Kingship Like A Walk In The Park - Oluwo Of Iwo Writes As He Celebrates His Wife, Firdaus On Her Birthday

11 mins ago
Don
Forum

Don't Call Me Oyibo Again - German Woman Married To Nigerian Man Says After Making 'Ofe Akwu' For The First Time

16 mins ago
Update: Police Arrest 23-year-old Mother Who Abandoned Her Baby After Leaving A Note
Forum

Update: Police Arrest 23-year-old Mother Who Abandoned Her Baby After Leaving A Note

26 mins ago