Stay Away From Fake Friends - Lady Says While Narrating How Her Female Friend Poisoned Her (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Stay Away From Fake Friends - Lady Says While Narrating How Her Female Friend Poisoned Her (Video)

A Nigerian lady has narrated how a female friend almost made her lose her life.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5bb18abcfe84244f62e339b2d697026b.jpg

The lady with the handle, @mhizfavy30 warned about fake friends while sharing a story how a female friend poisoned her.

According to her, it all started with her experiencing pain on her leg and she couldn't walk for more than a month.

She said she underwent treatment and didn't get better until she met a prophet who healed her. The TikTok user further revealed that she can now walk and use her leg freely.

Watch the video below...

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tems Opened Doors Of Global Recognition For African Female Artists – Tyla
Forum | 1 day ago

Tems Opened Doors Of Global Recognition For African Female Artists – Tyla

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos
Forum | 2 days ago

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims
Forum | 2 days ago

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music