I Dated Falegan to Make My Ex-lover Jealous - Nkechi Blessing (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

I Dated Falegan to Make My Ex-lover Jealous - Nkechi Blessing (Video)

Controversial Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing has opened up about why she dated her ex-boyfriend,Opeyemi Falegan.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d8378b85a065c007298500145c683a84.jpeg

The 33-year-old disclosed this to TV host Morayo Afolabi Brown on Your View show aired on TVC.

According to the actress, She only dated Falegan to make her US-based ex-lover Mike Adeyemi jealous, adding that she never expected their relationship would get serious.

Speaking further, Nkechi Blessing confirmed that she is in a new relationship with a 27-year-old man.

She said: “He was the one that loves me more. I recently broke out of a relationship with my ex that lives in America and then in the heat of the break up he started posting a girl covering her face, and I realised that there was this man asking me out. so that was me trying to use him to get back at my ex, then I landed in a relationship.”

The actress and her ex made headlines in April after they stormed social media to throw several accusations against each other as they announced their breakup.

Watch Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 4 days ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Nkechi Blessing, Nina Ivy Lambast Troll Who Prayed That One Of Jnr Pope’s Children Should Die
Forum | 4 days ago

Nkechi Blessing, Nina Ivy Lambast Troll Who Prayed That One Of Jnr Pope’s Children Should Die

Nkechi Blessing, Yhemo Lee React to Justin Deans Allegations Against Wife, Drags Korra Obidi
Forum | 4 days ago

Nkechi Blessing, Yhemo Lee React to Justin Deans Allegations Against Wife, Drags Korra Obidi

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence
Forum | 6 days ago

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence