Hospitals And Doctors Are More Accessible In Nigeria Than UK - Nigerian Lady

Forum 1 year ago

Hospitals And Doctors Are More Accessible In Nigeria Than UK - Nigerian Lady

A Nigerian Twitter user has taken to the microblogging platform to give her opinion about the healthcare system in the United Kingdom and Nigeria.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/199e3b38059e89bcd09de1fb8104a1ef.jpeg

@HeartOfGold_ in her tweet claimed that hospitals are more accessible in Nigeria than in UK. She added that UK hospitals are only perfect for emergencies because they help within minutes.

The Twitter user also said asides emergencies, the hospitals are not really helpful.

She Tweeted;

''Hospitals and doctors are more accessible in Nigeria. This place is only perfect for emergencies because help will be with you in minutes literally so you’ll survive but anything outside emergency, they no send you

They told me to buy. I went to be buying immune boosters then (because of COVID). I now regret it. People bought antibiotics, drugs for diarrhea and all those other stuff. They don’t give you antibiotics here over the counter.''

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola
Forum | 1 day ago

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola

Bundesliga: Leverkusen star, Xhaka lauds Nigerian duo after title success
Forum | 1 day ago

Bundesliga: Leverkusen star, Xhaka lauds Nigerian duo after title success

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing
Forum | 1 day ago

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing