JAMB 2016 Hot Tips you need to know

Forum 8 years ago

JAMB 2016 Hot Tips you need to know

1. Get a good night’s sleep before you go to your JAMB CBT centre.

2. Arrive early at the centre.

3. Familiarise yourself with the JAMB rules for CBT and strictly follow these rules.

4. Read each question carefully before selecting your answer.

5. Work as rapidly as you can without being careless. Since no question carries greater weight than any other, do not waste time pondering individual questions you find extremely difficult or unfamiliar.

6. Answer the questions you’re certain of and then go back and answer the ones you weren’t so sure of when you first saw them. Whatever you do, don’t get discouraged when you can’t answer a question.

7. If an answer jumps out at you, it is probably correct, do not change it except if you later found a more correct alternative.

8. Do not feel rushed and don’t worry that others around you may be finishing the test.

[ads4]
9. The worst thing you can do is start to doubt your own test-taking ability. Move forward with confidence. Test anxiety is one of the bad emotions that people can feel during an examination and can result in failure

10. Good luck on the 2016 JAMB UTME, and we hope these tips will help you!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag

JAMB arrests father writing exam for son
Forum | 5 days ago

JAMB arrests father writing exam for son

JAMB
Forum | 1 week ago

JAMB's list of prohibited items in the exam hall and instructions on biometric verification

“She no know say I be celebrity” — Regina Daniels laments as her mom asks her to wash plates
Forum | 3 weeks ago

“She no know say I be celebrity” — Regina Daniels laments as her mom asks her to wash plates