Lady Reveals What She Does To Prevent Other Women From Coming To Her Boyfriend's House To Cook For Him (Video)

1 week ago

A Nigerian lady has taken to social media to show what she does to prevent other women from coming to her boyfriend’s house to prepare meals for him when she’s not around.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c4370e59cd1c77994ea9552bfa6c65ae.jpeg

Taking to Tiktok, basseyphayvor shared a video of herself cooking native soup, efo riro, which she put in plastic plates and stored in her boyfriend's fridge.

According to her, this will prevent other women, apart from her boyfriend's mum or sister, from coming to his house to cook for him.

Watch The Video Below;

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
Uber Driver Reveals How She Dealt With A Married Man Who Entered Her Car With His Side Chic (Video)
Forum

Uber Driver Reveals How She Dealt With A Married Man Who Entered Her Car With His Side Chic (Video)

3 days ago
Young Widow Reveals The Treatment She Was Subjected To After Losing Her Husband At 23 (Video)
Forum

Young Widow Reveals The Treatment She Was Subjected To After Losing Her Husband At 23 (Video)

3 days ago
Polygamy: I Will Not Accept What Does Not Align With My Faith Or Family Values - Yul Edochie
Forum

Polygamy: I Will Not Accept What Does Not Align With My Faith Or Family Values - Yul Edochie's First Wife, May Speaks

3 days ago
The Mother Teaser Trailer Reveals Release Date Window
Forum

The Mother Teaser Trailer Reveals Release Date Window

3 days ago