'I Gave Oga A Boy' – Lady Overjoyed As Boss Who Employed Her As A Cook Promises To Marry Her After Giving Him A Son

Forum 1 year ago

'I Gave Oga A Boy' – Lady Overjoyed As Boss Who Employed Her As A Cook Promises To Marry Her After Giving Him A Son

A Nigerian lady identified as Sally Manuel could not hide her excitement after falling in love and giving birth to a son for her boss who employed her as a cook.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c9f18b3a72bbee1682337e0febcfa741.jpeg

Sally said she fell in love with her boss shortly after her employment. According to her, she always smiled whenever he eats her food.

She was however unaware that he had eyes for her too until he began making passes at her. She agreed to his request and gave him a son. He has now promised to marry her by December.

Her Story Read:

“I got employed to be the cook for this cute bachelor. The salary wasn’t good but I still did my job with joy. I had a crush on oga sha. I always smiled and watched him eat my food.

“I hoped he saw that I liked him not knowing that he actually really liked me but couldn’t speak up cause he had a very bad heartbreak and couldn’t speak up anymore.

One day he engaged me in a deep conversation, one thing led to another. I have given oga a son. He is coming to see my people this December.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding
Forum | 1 day ago

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding

Lady Slammed for Calling Out Uber Driver For Allegedly Hypnotizing Her
Forum | 1 day ago

Lady Slammed for Calling Out Uber Driver For Allegedly Hypnotizing Her

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

Bandits Kill Vigilantes, Abduct Village Head’s Son In Kaduna Communities
Forum | 3 days ago

Bandits Kill Vigilantes, Abduct Village Head’s Son In Kaduna Communities