But Why? LASU reverts Acceptance fee Post on portal

Forum 8 years ago

But Why? LASU reverts Acceptance fee Post on portal

Two days back i published a post on Lagos State University (LASU) acceptance fee payment details and procedure HERE. Although we are all aware that the School Students Union have taken action against the inccrement of the acceptance fee.

However, i surfed LASU portal today and found out the acceptance fee post has been deleted.

Now am confused and left with no other choice than to alert you guys since all my efforts to contact the management has proved abortive.

I dont really understand what’s going on so i cant tell if fresh students should go on with the acceptance fee payment or keep it lowkey for now because i see no reason why the post should be deleted without a new update from the school management.

But anyway, there is no cause for alarm.
[ads4]
I’ll advice fresh students to go on with the payment and if there is any development, probably revert the increment, then i’ll update you guys.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Davido sparks drama as he likes shady post about Sophia Momodu being ‘endurance promax’
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido sparks drama as he likes shady post about Sophia Momodu being ‘endurance promax’

Shatta Bandle comes under fire over his post about becoming Nigeria’s incoming President
Forum | 5 days ago

Shatta Bandle comes under fire over his post about becoming Nigeria’s incoming President

FUTA issues disclaimer notice on fake offer of admission and request for acceptance fee
Forum | 6 days ago

FUTA issues disclaimer notice on fake offer of admission and request for acceptance fee

Portable claims Saida Boj comes from broke family, dares her to post her father
Forum | 1 week ago

Portable claims Saida Boj comes from broke family, dares her to post her father