Brighton eyeing Bo Svensson as new manager

Forum 1 year ago

Brighton eyeing Bo Svensson as new manager

Mainz manager Bo Svensson is under consideration to replace Graham Potter as Brighton & Hove Albion manager, 90min understands.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f26097765260c1747067d1e47fe69b50.jpg

Potter left the Seagulls earlier this month to replace the sacked Thomas Tuchel at Stamford Bridge, after three hugely successful years down on the south coast.

Prior to his departure, the 47-year-old had guided Brighton to fourth in the table after six Premier League outings - with his final game with the club the 5-2 mauling of Leeds United.

90min understands that Brighton are keen to have a new head coach in the AMEX dugout in time for their next game - away at Liverpool on 1 October - and Svensson is a candidate that is being strongly considered.

Svensson's Mainz currently sit sixth in the Bundesliga, having won three of their opening six games, and the Dane has dramatically reversed their fortunes since being appointed in January 2021.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Trap Trailer Previews New M. Night Shyamalan Thriller Movie With Josh Hartnett
Forum | 18 hours ago

Trap Trailer Previews New M. Night Shyamalan Thriller Movie With Josh Hartnett

My Adventures with Superman Season 2 First Look Teases New Threats
Forum | 21 hours ago

My Adventures with Superman Season 2 First Look Teases New Threats

Riz Ahmed Joins Cast of New Wes Anderson Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Riz Ahmed Joins Cast of New Wes Anderson Movie

Autopsy Begins On Remains Of Hotel Manager Allegedly Killed By Soldiers In Umuahia
Forum | 2 days ago

Autopsy Begins On Remains Of Hotel Manager Allegedly Killed By Soldiers In Umuahia