Man Seeks Advice For His Friend Whose Wife Started Acting Strangely After Relocating To The UK With Him

Forum 1 year ago

Man Seeks Advice For His Friend Whose Wife Started Acting Strangely After Relocating To The UK With Him

A Nigerian man has taken to Twitter to seek advice for his friend whose wife changed after moving to the UK with him.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ea250cd7424a3a7159a160abc1027d5c.jpeg

According to @iMotivateAfrica, the agreement between his friend and his wife was for him to be a scholar while she works full time.

The Twitter user added that while his friend goes to school and works only 20 hours per week, his wife was working full time and was making more money than him.

He added that their marital issue began in the first quarter of this year as she stopped dropping money weekly.

The Twitter user wrote;

''So last year July, my friend tied the knot with the love of his life of 4 years. It looked like a promising union but we were wondering why man rushed because he was barely 26 and she was 23 years old. As a matter of fact, he just got a job of 90k VAT inclusive.

A month after their union, he called me that he was in the UK already with his newly wedded wife. I was so happy for him and I wished him good success even as he was far away from home. Apparently, he is the scholar and his wife is the dependent. I.e, He goes to school and has only 20 hours to work per week while his wife was working full time and was making more money than he was.

The problem started in the first quarter of this year as she stopped dropping money for weekly as planned since she is automatically the breadwinner.

My friend said “She started from picking suspected calls, staying late out after work and refusing to drop money to sort the weekly bills which is supposed to be the plan.” Note: The whole japa tingy was an all expense paid relocation by the guy (my friend).

The problem has now escalated because my friend needs to pay the remaining school fees as it was half he paid before they both moved to the UK. Initial Plan: I go to school while you work and when I’m done with school, you will go to school while i work too.

Question is, what do women really want? Also, what advice do you have for my friend because as it now, he does not even have money to pay for school fees. Lastly, is the lady seeing another person? (She fit don see person wey get P.R). My friend will be reading y’all tweets.''

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie

PDP NWC Backs Damagum As Acting National Chairman
Forum | 2 days ago

PDP NWC Backs Damagum As Acting National Chairman

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 3 days ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 3 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town