Thanks For Riding Hardest For Me. I’m Still Gay - Prof Uju Anya Thanks Nigerians For Supporting Her Following Public Outrage Over Her Queen Elizabeth Tweet

Forum 1 year ago

Thanks For Riding Hardest For Me. I’m Still Gay - Prof Uju Anya Thanks Nigerians For Supporting Her Following Public Outrage Over Her Queen Elizabeth Tweet

US-based Nigerian Professor, Uju Anya has written an appreciation post to all those who supported her following public outrage over her tweet addressed to Queen Elizabeth II.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d86aa62b01cb3ed4654be262ff25cc74.jpeg

Recall that Uju had wished the late Queen excrutiating pain following reports that she was in a sick bed before her passing.

Shortly after the Queen's deteriorating health was announced before her final demise last week, Uju went on Twitter to describe the Queen as the "chief monarch of a thieving r3ping genocidal empire".

She went on to wish her excruciating pain.

The lecturer tweeted;

''I heard the chief monarch of a thieving raping genocidal empire is finally dying. May her pain be excruciating.

I only wish my hatred had the effect on her that her monarchy had on my people.''

Her post generated a mixed reactions with some people in support while others attacked her.

This morning she took to Twitter to appreciate Nigerians for standing by her and also stated that she is still gay. Read her tweet below...

''+234 Twitter, good morning. I give you special thanks for riding hardest for me. My Nigerian people, especially in and from Alaigbo, saw how much I love you and showed me love back. Together we shared our pain and taught the world our history. Thank you.

P.S. I am still a gay.''

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/cce8249f95c5401014a4d321939ebe32.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 2 days ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance
Forum | 2 days ago

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music