21-year-old Man Stabs His Brother To Death In Lagos

Forum 1 year ago

21-year-old Man Stabs His Brother To Death In Lagos

The police have arrested a mechanic identified as Monday Nnime for allegedly stabbing his brother to death in Lagos.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/07e48f059ff761edacbc1edbca679319.jpeg

He was apprehended by operatives attached to the Denton Police Division, Ebute Meta on September 7, following the death of John Okoh, 28.

Nnime was arrested for allegedly stabbing the deceased in the neck with a broken bottle during a scuffle over N1,500 at their workplace along Sam Freeman Road.

It was gathered that a customer had given Okoh N1,500 after working on his vehicle but the suspect wanted equal share from the sum.

Confirming the incident, Police spokesman Benjamin Hundeyin said Okoh was rushed to the Federal Medical Centre, Ebute Meta, for treatment but was confirmed dead by the doctor on duty.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan
Forum | 5 hours ago

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan

How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says
Forum | 5 hours ago

How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra
Forum | 5 hours ago

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge
Forum | 5 hours ago

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge