Su#cidal Woman Fights Off Witnesses As They Try To Stop Her From Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Su#cidal Woman Fights Off Witnesses As They Try To Stop Her From Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge (Video)

A viral video has shown the moment a woman attempted to take her own life by jumping into the third Mainland Bridge to the Lagoon.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e8f4552e2d415502bfd289bef6087944.jpeg

In the video, commuters are seen getting out of their cars and rushing to the woman's aide to prevent her from jumping off the bridge.

"Why do you want to commit su#cide?" one person asks as they make effort to restrain the woman who is bent on jumping into the lagoon despite their best efforts.

"What is going on?" another person asks the woman.

"Leave me alone," the su#cidal woman screams at the concerned citizens and tries to fight them off.

Watch Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director
Forum | 1 day ago

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director

Drama As Woman Seizes Debtor’s Generator After Bumping Into Her At A Burial
Forum | 1 day ago

Drama As Woman Seizes Debtor’s Generator After Bumping Into Her At A Burial

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles
Forum | 1 day ago

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 1 day ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC