Any Man Who Doesn’t Satisfy His Wife S3xually Should Be Locked Up – Ernest Obi

Forum 1 year ago

Any Man Who Doesn’t Satisfy His Wife S3xually Should Be Locked Up – Ernest Obi

Veteran actor, Ernest Obi has opined that any man who does not perform his conjugal rights should be locked up for three months.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/829a1c2723702ff063ef95452e10aa0c.jpeg

The director said this in a recent post on Instagram while reacting to the case of Joy Emmanuel, an Akwa Ibom woman who was recently arrested and paraded for allegedly plotting the kidnap of her husband Emmanuel Ebong,

The 40-year-old woman had told news reporters that her husband not only allegedly starved her of sex but also refused to provide for the family.

Reacting to her statement, Ernest Obi said he is in “support” of Joy’s action if her husband indeed starved her of s3x as she claimed.

The 52-year-old added that although he does not endorse kidnapping or other forms of criminal activities, it is wrong for a man to deny his spouse s3x and children the care they need.

He said “Her first reason is the most cogent for me. And if it’s true, I support her. Any man who does not satisfy someone’s daughter s3xually should be locked up in a room for 3 months,” he wrote on Instagram.

“What does my wife @eviernestobi call it again… husbandly duties… I sincerely don’t know where she got those words from…but I agree with it. Wholeheartedly.

“But jokes apart. Though I will never support kidnapping for any reason, I think it’s wrong in all ramifications to deprive your spouse and children of the care they deserve… s3xual etc. I pray she finds peace. Note: This page does not support crime or violence in any form.”

See His Post Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 10 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan
Forum | 10 hours ago

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge
Forum | 11 hours ago

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara
Forum | 15 hours ago

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara