I Feel Attacked, People That Brought Me Here Haven’t Even Checked In On Me — Sheggz Laments (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

I Feel Attacked, People That Brought Me Here Haven’t Even Checked In On Me — Sheggz Laments (Video)

Big Brother Naija Level Up housemate, Sheggz has opened up about how he feels in the house.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5f8a0c583515ce08ac933ce4b0a8fb3f.jpeg

On Monday morning, Hermes approached the male housemate to ask about the well-being of his love interest, Bella who has been under the duvet for a while.

Sheggz, however, responded that she is not doing well, and neither is she, as he feels massively attacked in the house without being checked on.

“The whole ordeal was kinda mean, I’m a human being. I feel massively attacked. Some housemates have asked me if I’m good; the people that brought me here haven’t even checked in on me, and that was a massive thing to go through,” he said.

Watch The Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 5 hours ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 18 hours ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 3 days ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says