I Appreciate You For Believing In Me - Funke Akindele Tells Mo Abudu On Her 58th Birthday

Forum 1 year ago

I Appreciate You For Believing In Me - Funke Akindele Tells Mo Abudu On Her 58th Birthday

Nigerian actress cum politician, Funke Akindele penend a note to celebrate media mogul, Mo Abudu as she turns 58.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/08b4d56e2e27ca343e3c223ed9d27095.jpeg

Recall that Mo Abudu marked her 58th birthday with her grandsons yesterday, September 11th.

Funke Akindele posted a photo of Mo Abudu on Instagram and reflected on Mo Abudu’s influence on her life and career.

The 45-year-old remarked that the celebrant epitomizes inspiration to her and that she put in a lot of effort to get the desired outcomes.

Additionally, Funke Akindele was grateful to Mo Abudu for letting her make her directorial debut in the film “Your Excellency,” which also starred Akin Lewis, Helen Paul, Shaffy Bello, Toni Tones, and Alex Ekubo.

Captioning the photo, Funke wrote:

“Happy birthday to you, Aunty Mo!

You are a true definition of a great inspiration to me.

You work so hard to get the expected results.

A game changer in the Nigerian movie industry at large.

You personify the word “goal getter.”

A pace setter who doesn’t let anything bring her down.

You’re a beacon of hope to other young female Nigerian filmmakers.

“I sincerely appreciate you for believing in me and giving me an opportunity to harness my inborn skill on my directorial debut of “YOUR EXCELLENCY”, one of your successful projects.

I pray that God grants you many more years in good health and wealth. God bless you ma. Amen!!!

@moabudu”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e35a8bf40caeb68bc60f818d291fb41e.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance
Forum | 2 days ago

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello
Forum | 2 days ago

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors
Forum | 2 days ago

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors

Stop Avoiding Your Responsibilities By Using DNA Test Excuse – Mary Njoku Tells Men
Forum | 3 days ago

Stop Avoiding Your Responsibilities By Using DNA Test Excuse – Mary Njoku Tells Men