BBNaija: I Like Him A Lot - Bella Reveals Why She Tolerates Sheggz’s Name-calling (Video)

2 weeks ago

Big Brother Naija Level Up housemate, Bella has disclosed why she tolerates her love interest, Sheggz's verbal abuse.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4f62dd3a20689315a10fa4498fc1be03.jpeg

We have experienced BBNaija season 7 housemates, Bella and Sheggz’s arguments a couple of times this season, and it mostly borders on disrespect.

On Sunday evening, Ebuka questioned why Bella condones Sheggz’s foul language. Her response was one that sent the audience into a roar.

According to her, she condones his excesses because she likes him a lot. In her defence, she stated that she normally would not tolerate such.

Watch Video Below;

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
Uber Driver Reveals How She Dealt With A Married Man Who Entered Her Car With His Side Chic (Video)
Forum

Uber Driver Reveals How She Dealt With A Married Man Who Entered Her Car With His Side Chic (Video)

1 day ago
Young Widow Reveals The Treatment She Was Subjected To After Losing Her Husband At 23 (Video)
Forum

Young Widow Reveals The Treatment She Was Subjected To After Losing Her Husband At 23 (Video)

1 day ago
BBNaija Host, Ebuka, Meets Bill Gates (Photos)
Forum

BBNaija Host, Ebuka, Meets Bill Gates (Photos)

1 day ago
BBNaija: I Can’t Be Hermes’ Third Girlfriend — Allysyn Opens Up
Forum

BBNaija: I Can’t Be Hermes’ Third Girlfriend — Allysyn Opens Up

1 day ago