BBNaija: I Like Him A Lot - Bella Reveals Why She Tolerates Sheggz’s Name-calling (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

BBNaija: I Like Him A Lot - Bella Reveals Why She Tolerates Sheggz’s Name-calling (Video)

Big Brother Naija Level Up housemate, Bella has disclosed why she tolerates her love interest, Sheggz's verbal abuse.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4f62dd3a20689315a10fa4498fc1be03.jpeg

We have experienced BBNaija season 7 housemates, Bella and Sheggz’s arguments a couple of times this season, and it mostly borders on disrespect.

On Sunday evening, Ebuka questioned why Bella condones Sheggz’s foul language. Her response was one that sent the audience into a roar.

According to her, she condones his excesses because she likes him a lot. In her defence, she stated that she normally would not tolerate such.

Watch Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lady Slammed for Calling Out Uber Driver For Allegedly Hypnotizing Her
Forum | 1 day ago

Lady Slammed for Calling Out Uber Driver For Allegedly Hypnotizing Her

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2
Forum | 2 days ago

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova
Forum | 2 days ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova