If You Have A Girlfriend Studying In Lokoja, She Might Be Into 'Hook Up'- Man Warns

Forum 1 year ago

If You Have A Girlfriend Studying In Lokoja, She Might Be Into 'Hook Up'- Man Warns

A Nigerian Facebook user identified as Abdulhameed Muhammad Tohir has taken to the platform to advise men in relationships with female students studying in Lokoja, Kogi State capital.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4b90a5416289870e841cfe643bee58fe.jpeg

He advised men who have girlfriends studying there to end the relationships as female students in the city are allegedly into 'hook up' (prostitution) for survival.

"I have not seen where hookup deal is being done before, and I didn't believe it fully until I had a first hand experience at “lounge 1” in lokoja, kogi state," he wrote.

"I was not bittered about it but the fact that some of those ladies left home for school and some even told their parents, they are in search of work, where in real sense they're into hookups for survival is a thing of concern

"I have come to conclusion, and I don't think I can easily go back on it, if by chance you have a girlfriend that school in lokoja, the chance that she isn't into this is slim. Just find someone else and build another relationship, you might be waiting for a fruitless lady as wife. Know this and have peace."

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2b2573d1e184acab793581e88f9aae88.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 1 hour ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 1 hour ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances

EPL: John Terry predicts positions Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool will finish
Forum | 1 hour ago

EPL: John Terry predicts positions Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool will finish

30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady
Forum | 18 hours ago

30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady's 13-year-old Daughter In Rivers