Widow Who Was Tied And Flogged Over Allegations She Is A Witch Gets A Makeover After Leaving The Hospital (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Widow Who Was Tied And Flogged Over Allegations She Is A Witch Gets A Makeover After Leaving The Hospital (Video)

Mrs. Amarachi Okechi, a Nigerian widow, who was brutalized recently, has had a reason to smile again.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1800c8eacb7f036cbe57e03c3a85a109.jpeg

The woman, who was tied and flogged over allegations she is a witch, looked so beautiful following a makeover she received after leaving the hospital.

Human rights activist, Harrison Gwamnishu, shared new photo and video of Mrs Amarachi Okezie looking all glammed up after her recovery.

In a video shared online two weeks ago, youths in her community in Umueghu in  Amaegbuato autonomous community Nkpa Bende Local Government, Abia state could be seen flogging her after tying up her hands. According to Harrison who shared the video, Mrs Okechi was assaulted over claims made by her late husband's brother's wife that she is a witch. Read here, here and here.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/09516f5554ace2fe346ac9847864696f.jpeg

After her story was made public, Mrs Okechi was admitted in the hospital where she was given medical attention. The wife of the Abia state governor, Mrs Nkechi Ikpeazu  also came to her rescue.

In a new video he shared online, Harrison stated that he has taken Mrs Okechi to his place in Asaba as she cannot return to her home in Abia due to the trauma she experienced.

He wrote; ''THE WIDOW THEY CALLED A WITCH, TIED AND BEATEN.

What more can I say than THANK YOU GOD for using this platform for humanity.

After Mrs. Amarachi left the hospital, she couldn't go back to her community because of her abusers and she was also traumatised.

I instructed they bring her to my house in Asaba, Delta State.

She needed to heal from her past and I offered to be her son and took the burden.

I will continue to support and use my platform to protect vulnerable widows and I urge everyone to do the same.''

Watch the video below...

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Hollywood Con Queen: Docuseries About High-Profile Scam Gets Apple TV+ Release Date
Forum | 4 days ago

Hollywood Con Queen: Docuseries About High-Profile Scam Gets Apple TV+ Release Date

Chucky Season 4 Gets Update From Creator Don Mancini
Forum | 4 days ago

Chucky Season 4 Gets Update From Creator Don Mancini

Widow Arrested For Producing And Selling Lethal Psychoactive Substance In Calabar
Forum | 4 days ago

Widow Arrested For Producing And Selling Lethal Psychoactive Substance In Calabar

Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr
Forum | 6 days ago

Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr