Suspected Ritualists Kill 14-Year-Old Girl In Plateau

Forum 1 year ago

Suspected Ritualists Kill 14-Year-Old Girl In Plateau

Maryam Salisu, a 14-year-old Nigerian girl has been reportedly killed.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e37e9ef43a6ea0a3162919e04289f7d7.jpg

The girl said to be of Babale community, Jos North Local Government Area of Plateau State was found dead.

A source told DAILY POST that the girl’s body was found in the trench with her eyes, breasts, tooth and tongue removed.

Maryam, according to the source, was attacked while fetching firewood in a nearby bush in the community.

The source explained that Fatima Danliti, the mother of the deceased, cried openly while narrating her last encounter with her daughter, saying that she had left everything to Allah.

The mother noted, “It is painful but there is nothing I can do. It is left for the person that committed the crime and Allah.”

One of the girls, Aisha Sani, who witnessed the incident, said that they were together when the man suddenly hit Maryam on her head.

The source explained that the deceased, alongside 12 other girls, went to a nearby bush to fetch firewood when Fatima was attacked, while the rest of them ran for safety.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 1 hour ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Commotion As Bandits Strike Again, Kill Four, Abduct Six In Zamfara
Forum | 2 hours ago

Commotion As Bandits Strike Again, Kill Four, Abduct Six In Zamfara

Bandits Kill 4, Kidnap 6 And Raze Telecom Service Mast In Zamfara
Forum | 3 hours ago

Bandits Kill 4, Kidnap 6 And Raze Telecom Service Mast In Zamfara