What Is My Business, Does The Queen Know My Name? - Nigerian Mum's Reacts After Son Informed Her Of Queen Elizabeth's Demise (Audio)

Forum 1 year ago

What Is My Business, Does The Queen Know My Name? - Nigerian Mum's Reacts After Son Informed Her Of Queen Elizabeth's Demise (Audio)

The son had sent his mother a voice note informing her of the monarch's passing before her response.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4bbedaece556d1fae88315d814730635.jpeg

A Nigerian mom's reaction to the demise of the longest serving British monarch, Queen Elizabeth II has been shared online by her son.

The son had sent his mother a voice note informing her of the monarch's passing.

Responding, the Nigerian mum said;

'''What is my business? Queen died, ehn? My father did he take the dad's place? Get out of my face let me sleep. Did Queen know my name?''

Listen to the voice note below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa
Forum | 2 hours ago

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 5 hours ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

Davido Reacts After Producer Accused Him of Not Paying Him Royalties
Forum | 6 hours ago

Davido Reacts After Producer Accused Him of Not Paying Him Royalties

Jerry Seinfeld Says Movie Business Is ‘Over’
Forum | 16 hours ago

Jerry Seinfeld Says Movie Business Is ‘Over’