I Am A Businesswoman, Not Bankrolled By A Man Unlike Your Faves - Tacha Brags (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

I Am A Businesswoman, Not Bankrolled By A Man Unlike Your Faves - Tacha Brags (Video)

Ex-BBNaija housemate, Tacha has taken to social media to brag about being an influencer and not being sponsored by a man.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5aaabf59c4c8a20ac202152fee8d1267.jpeg

She took to her social media page to clear the air on her luxurious lifestyle by revealing that she is a businesswoman.

According to her, unlike other celebrities who do part time influencing jobs and combine it with other side jobs, she focuses fully on being an influencer.

She noted that managers in companies abroad pay her in dollars and that they hold her in high esteem unlike how she’s being treated in Nigeria.

The reality star cited a recent meeting with managers of a medical centre and how they had been treating her like ‘eggs’.

Watch Her Speak Below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise
Forum | 23 hours ago

Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 2 days ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 2 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town