Nigerians Celebrate Passing Of Queen Elizabeth II At Owambe Party (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Nigerians Celebrate Passing Of Queen Elizabeth II At Owambe Party (Video)

Some Nigerians have reportedly celebrated the passing of the longest British serving monarch, Queen Elizabeth II who died on Thursday, September 8, 2022.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5ce17ece5ce9f5ccf11279b19cb9998e.jpeg

In a viral video making the rounds on various social media platforms, some Nigerians at a party were seen dancing exuberantly while the MC made mention of the queen’s name.

According to a Tweep who shared the video, the event apparently held same day the Queen passed away.

The party may have not specifically be in the commemoration of the Queen’s death, however, her name and that of her children were mentioned and praised.

Watch The Video Below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Stop Wike’s Use of PDP to Remain Relevant – Secondus to Party Leaders
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Wike’s Use of PDP to Remain Relevant – Secondus to Party Leaders

Queen Rock Montreal Sets Disney+ Streaming Release Date
Forum | 4 days ago

Queen Rock Montreal Sets Disney+ Streaming Release Date

Electricity Tariff Hike: I’m Sorry – Power Minister, Adelabu Apologises to Nigerians Over AC, Freezer Comment
Forum | 1 week ago

Electricity Tariff Hike: I’m Sorry – Power Minister, Adelabu Apologises to Nigerians Over AC, Freezer Comment

It Is Too Early to Threaten Nigerians With 2027 Election – Kaduna Cleric to Northern Elders
Forum | 1 week ago

It Is Too Early to Threaten Nigerians With 2027 Election – Kaduna Cleric to Northern Elders