I Thought I Was A Hotcake But No Male Housemate Rushed Me – BBNaija's Diana (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

I Thought I Was A Hotcake But No Male Housemate Rushed Me – BBNaija's Diana (Video)

She stated that when she entered the house, she had arrested their attention but in the subsequent days that followed the guys in the house weren’t giving her attention as she had expected.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/af2a63f89a52be47769b3ae6a4f7debe.jpeg

Evicted Level Up housemate, Diana has opened up about how she felt about not being approached by male housemates in the house.

In a recent interview, the reality star stated that she had thought she was really attractive and would easily capture the eyes of young men in Big Brother Naija house.

She stated that when she entered the house, she had arrested their attention but in the subsequent days that followed the guys in the house weren’t giving her attention as she had expected.

Diana added that at a point she began suspecting that maybe Biggie had warned the guys to stay clear of her.

Watch Her Speak Below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 4 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 1 week ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding