Davido Causes Stir, Shares Post On Who Is Likely To Be Beside Him If He Falls Into Coma

Forum 1 year ago

Davido Causes Stir, Shares Post On Who Is Likely To Be Beside Him If He Falls Into Coma

The award winning artist said such person when known is one to spend time, energy and resources on.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ed7d568fb569ec1a6c597f7d126274a2.jpg

David Adedeji Adeleke, the world-famous Nigerian singer, who is popularly known as Davido has shared an interesting thought.

He shared a thought- provoking post about how to know a loyal friend or ally.

He said one can get to know such person by entering into coma.

The award winning artist said such person when known is one to spend time, energy and resources on.

According to the DMW records boss, when you are in a coma, for 6 months whoever sits by you is the right person to spend your resources on.

The father of four accompanied the post with a side note where he declared that he already knows who will stand by him if he goes into coma.

“If you were in coma today not to wake up for the next 6 months, who will be sitting next to you? When you find the answer, you will definitely know where to focus & invest your time, energy & resources henceforth…

Deep

Me I already know” the artist wrote.

Reacting, some of his fans pointed out that the person most likely to have the singer’s back is wrapped between Israel and Chioma.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a47140d3e383bf99216222ec5680c72b.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse
Forum | 3 hours ago

Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse

Davido, Shallipopi Caught On Video Spraying Naira Notes Amid EFCC Crackdown
Forum | 3 hours ago

Davido, Shallipopi Caught On Video Spraying Naira Notes Amid EFCC Crackdown

Zubby Michael Shares Cryptic Post After Being Dragged by Angela Okorie
Forum | 3 hours ago

Zubby Michael Shares Cryptic Post After Being Dragged by Angela Okorie