Madonna Sent Me A DM Twice – Fireboy DML

Forum 1 year ago

Madonna Sent Me A DM Twice – Fireboy DML

Nigerian star musician, Adedamola Adefolahan aka Fireboy DML has revealed that American superstar Madonna wanted a collaboration with him,

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/897ee3bdaabe637780d12d7b414ceb47.jpeg

According to Fireboy DML, Madonna sent him a DM twice in 2019 and 2022.

In 2019, he said Madonna informed him she loves his music and is a fan.

Speaking with TMZ in an event in USA, Fireboy said that his collaboration with her the supposed “Queen of Pop” became possible because she requested a feature.

The Pop icon featured the Nigerian singer on the remix of Frozen.

Fireboy DML said that they are friends and it was an amazing thing to be a part of classic and it was basically helping to push Afrobeats to the world.

The 26-year-old said he is honoured to have worked with her because she is a classic woman and a superstar.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Blink Twice Trailer Previews Zoë Kravitz’s Directorial Debut Thriller Movie Starring Channing Tatum
Forum | 2 days ago

Blink Twice Trailer Previews Zoë Kravitz’s Directorial Debut Thriller Movie Starring Channing Tatum

NDLEA Has Sent Message To Drug Cartels With 50,901 Arrests, 9,034 Convictions – Marwa
Forum | 1 week ago

NDLEA Has Sent Message To Drug Cartels With 50,901 Arrests, 9,034 Convictions – Marwa

Omeruo reveals threatening message fan sent to Ola Aina after AFCON final
Forum | 2 months ago

Omeruo reveals threatening message fan sent to Ola Aina after AFCON final

A Man Sent Me N1M Just For Looking Like His Late Wife - Actress Sarah Martins
Forum | 2 months ago

A Man Sent Me N1M Just For Looking Like His Late Wife - Actress Sarah Martins