Veteran Actor, Charles Olumo Agbako Begs For Help As His Health Worsens

Forum 1 year ago

Veteran Actor, Charles Olumo Agbako Begs For Help As His Health Worsens

Nigerians have been urged to come to the help of veteran Nollywood actor Alhaji Abdulsalam Sanyaolu aka Charles Olumo Agbako.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a11ddceeccc2ddf26852cbb88425aada.jpg

The actor in a recent interview, pleaded for assistance from Nigerians to help him overcome the illness.

The 98-year-old legendary actor revealed that his illness began years ago to the point where he had to be rushed to the hospital and undergo surgery in a recent interview with BBC News Yoruba.

Charles Olumo also mentioned that after the surgery was completed successfully, the pain returned severely. He claimed he went back to the hospital, where he was given medication to lessen the agony.

He continued by saying that he had trouble urinating once more and was sent to the hospital right afterwards. He learned from the doctors that his initial operation was botched.

However, he disclosed that he had been on medications to reduce the pain and had spent a lot.

He said: “I notice I couldn’t defecate with ease. This made one of my sons take me to the hospital, and the doctor said I would have to undergo surgery.

“When I went back to complain, they prescribed some drugs to reduce pain and heal the wound.

“So fast forward to this year, I discover I find it difficult to defecate again, then I rush to the hospital, but it’s so sad I was told the sickness is back and worst because the first surgery was not properly done!

“I have since been on medications to reduce the pain, and I have spent a lot,” he stated.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party
Forum | 2 days ago

Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party

OAUTHC admission into school of community health for 2024/2025 academic session
Forum | 2 days ago

OAUTHC admission into school of community health for 2024/2025 academic session

Governor Ododo Didn’t Help Yahaya Bello Escape EFCC Arrest — Commissioner, Fanwo
Forum | 3 days ago

Governor Ododo Didn’t Help Yahaya Bello Escape EFCC Arrest — Commissioner, Fanwo

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami
Forum | 4 days ago

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami