20-Year-Old Man Arrested While On The Way To Kill Suspected Cultists Who Allegedly Murdered His Brother In Delta

Forum 1 year ago

20-Year-Old Man Arrested While On The Way To Kill Suspected Cultists Who Allegedly Murdered His Brother In Delta

An armed suspect, Conference Nyerhovwo, has been arrested in Delta State.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3aca95b0ee4321a1dfe266b8dd4db692.jpg

The man was arrested by the operatives of the Delta State Police Command while he was on a revenge mission against suspected cultists.

Spokesperson of the command, DSP Bright Edafe, who disclosed this in a statement on Wednesday, September 7, 2022, said the suspect was intercepted in Warri while on the way to kill the suspected cultists who allegedly murdered his brother.

"On 1/9/2022, Patrol team attached to Warri Area Command intercepted a suspicious looking boy later identified as Conference Nyerhovwo ‘m’ aged 20yrs of Jesse town in Ethiope West LGA, Delta State, carrying a bag. Policemen subjected the suspect and the bag to a search," the spokesperson stated.

"Upon searching the said bag, one locally made cut-to-size double barrel short gun and four rounds of live cartridges were recovered from the bag. He was arrested and taken to the Area Command

"Investigations later revealed that the suspect was on a revenge mission, claiming that some suspected cultists murdered his elder brother named Ovie Nyerhovwo

"He further stated that he contacted his friend to tell him where he hid his gun. He was on his way to carry out the act, when the Police intercepted him and recovered the gun. Investigation is ongoing."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 3 hours ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 5 hours ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Commotion As Bandits Strike Again, Kill Four, Abduct Six In Zamfara
Forum | 6 hours ago

Commotion As Bandits Strike Again, Kill Four, Abduct Six In Zamfara

Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million
Forum | 6 hours ago

Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million