How 25-Year-Old Mother Fought Off A Tiger For Two Minutes With Her Bare Hands To Save Her Son

Forum 1 year ago

How 25-Year-Old Mother Fought Off A Tiger For Two Minutes With Her Bare Hands To Save Her Son

In what will will come across as a really mind-blowing development, a brave woman has saved her son from a tiger.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9993c8411b8478a703b357015d8fe0ca.jpeg

The woman, said to be an Indian mother, fought off a tiger with her bare hands after the beast tore into her to try and get at her 15-month-old son.

The tiger's claws pierced the lungs of Archana Choudhary as the beast savaged her, tearing into the 25-year-old mother while she fought it off for a whole two minutes.

But both came out of the bloody battle alive, with the mother snatching her infant child from the jaws of death.

Elephants have also been entering the nearby villages and damaging crops, said the villagers.

Choudhary lives with her family in Rohania village, which is close to a tiger reserve in Umaria district.

She had taken the child outside as he needed to relieve himself.

The tiger clamped down on the baby's neck and tried to sink its jaws into his neck while they waited in a field, according to the Times of India.

That was when Choudhary sprang into action, screaming and using her bear hands to protect the child.

Her screams brought villagers running from the nearby village, who beat the tiger away using sticks.

The mother and child were then taken to the intensive care unit and given anti-rabies injections, said Civil surgeon Dr Misthi Ruhela in the city of Jabalpur, according to the BBC.

A doctor told BBC Hindi that the wounds on the child's body were not serious, but those on the mother were.

She has a punctured lung and has received deep wounds on her body, while the boy was being treated for head injuries.

The tiger attack has caused panic among the visitors.

Senior government official Sanjeev Srivastava said efforts were being made to ensure more tigers did not escape from the reserve.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/63477013b775105055cb178e3e8ee4ec.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa
Forum | 17 hours ago

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

Bandits Kill Vigilantes, Abduct Village Head’s Son In Kaduna Communities
Forum | 4 days ago

Bandits Kill Vigilantes, Abduct Village Head’s Son In Kaduna Communities

How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says
Forum | 5 days ago

How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says