Group Of Church Women Seen Lying On The Road In Umuahia Praying To God For Good Leaders (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Group Of Church Women Seen Lying On The Road In Umuahia Praying To God For Good Leaders (Video)

A video has captured the moment a group of women reportedly from Methodist Church Nigeria prayed to God for good leaders at the popular OPET junction in Umuahia, Abia State on Tuesday, September 6.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/44d7607b498b6435493246126f037dfd.jpeg

According to eyewitnesses, the women were wailing in prayer for God to send good leaders to help Abia State.

Facebook user, Victor Dickson who shared a video from the scene said the women were "pleading and uprooting every faulty foundation in Abia state."

Watch Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 20 hours ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star
Forum | 2 days ago

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy
Forum | 2 days ago

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 2 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi