Nigerian Singer, Chike Mocked After Revealing Why He Wore Skirt To Perform During BBNaija’s Eviction Show

Forum 1 year ago

Nigerian Singer, Chike Mocked After Revealing Why He Wore Skirt To Perform During BBNaija’s Eviction Show

Nigerian musician, Chike has revealed why he performed in skirt at last Sunday's Big Brother Naija (BBN) eviction show.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9dd411fb5a7229377a4fc853216957c7.jpg

Chike, who was one of the highlights of the eviction show, rocked a black lined female skirt as he thrilled the audience with some of his hit songs.

After his performance in skirt went viral on social media, stirring a lot of reactions, Chike revealed he wore the outfit because trousers were now expensive.

See reactions below:

ceo_cbills wrote; ‘e be like, say na wetin dey trend now, grown men choosing to dress and behave like women.’

ebbysvintage wrote; ‘It calisthenics’

Gift wrote; ‘You want the price of shirt to go up now with this your dress sense’

Tobiloba wrote; ‘Oh Chike o, this is hard for me to say, but i’m gonna say it anyway, i have fallen out of love with you.’

Young boy wrote; ‘Wear em outside first make we check something.’

Blessing wrote; ‘Lately, i have been seeing guys putting on skirt. what’s going on?’

Emmanuel wrote; ‘This una fashion don dey carry una go where una no no’

The singer is the second Nigerian music star to storm this year’s BBNaija eviction show in the skirt, as Bella Shmurda had made headlines over it some weeks back.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian pastor Oluronbi, wife bag 34 years jailterm for raping church members in UK
Forum | 15 hours ago

Nigerian pastor Oluronbi, wife bag 34 years jailterm for raping church members in UK

Nigerians dig up old video of Odumeje as a gospel singer
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerians dig up old video of Odumeje as a gospel singer

Former Nigerian Ambassador to Canada dumps PDP, joins APC
Forum | 3 days ago

Former Nigerian Ambassador to Canada dumps PDP, joins APC

BBNaija’s Soma Anyama marks 32nd birthday, fans send wishes
Forum | 1 week ago

BBNaija’s Soma Anyama marks 32nd birthday, fans send wishes