Regina Daniels Hosts Birthday Party For Stepdaughter, Maya (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Regina Daniels Hosts Birthday Party For Stepdaughter, Maya (Video)

According to the mother of two, the highlight of the party was how caring and compassionate Maya was towards the children.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/32c1a398a0f2ca307eec18a75363780e.jpeg

Popular actress and billionaire wife, Regina Daniels hosted a lavish party for one of her stepdaughters, Maya Nwoko as she turned a year older.

Regina shared a video from the birthday party via Instagram, while gushing over her stepdaughter’s love for children.

According to the mother of two, the highlight of the party was how caring and compassionate Maya was towards the children.

“Just because Maya asked me to Post clips from her birthday…. So guys pls say something beautiful because she is in the comment section.

The highlight of the video is how caring and compassionate Maya is towards the children”, Regina wrote.

Watch The Video Below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 3 days ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30

Mixed Reactions As Somadina Sets To ‘Wed’ Regina Daniels In A Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Mixed Reactions As Somadina Sets To ‘Wed’ Regina Daniels In A Movie

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 6 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself