I Regret Marrying A Broke Man, I'll Run Background Checks On My Next Partner - Actress Xandy Kamel

Forum 1 year ago

I Regret Marrying A Broke Man, I'll Run Background Checks On My Next Partner - Actress Xandy Kamel

Popular Ghanaian actress, Xandy Kamel has disclosed that she regretted getting married to her estranged husband, Kaninja.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f8b7a1645ff3f10347d6ff43867ec7ed.jpeg

Speaking with Multimedia’s Akosua Amankwaa Tamakloe, Xandy Kamel said she regrets marrying a man who was not financially stable.

Kamel who claimed that she learnt a lot from her failed marriage because ''temporary people leave behind permanent lessons, ''also disclosed that she has vowed never to settle down with a broke guy because most of them are ''ungrateful and very wicked.''

She also said she will run background checks to make sure that the next man she will marry is rich because she’s done with struggling guys.

When asked to respond to rumor of her sponsoring her wedding, she said she financially helped with her savings because she assumed Kaninja would be a good husband and a great man in the future not knowing she was just dreaming.

The actress also warned broke men who enter her DMs to propose love to her to stay away because once bitten, twice shy.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH