Phyna Sent Me To Leak Her Affair With Groovy To Chichi — Amaka Drops Shocker (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Phyna Sent Me To Leak Her Affair With Groovy To Chichi — Amaka Drops Shocker (Video)

Ex-housemate of BBNaija season 7 show, Amaka has made a startling revelation.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/508033a49f72dc1caeb005926417842c.jpg

According to the reality star, Phyna planned with her to leak her undersheet affairs with Groovy to Chichi.

The revelation comes at a time the controversial issue of a leaked oral copulation between Phyna and Groovy almost tore Biggie’s house apart.

In a recent interview, Amaka opened up that it was indeed a ‘mission’ orchestrated by Phyna to leak the undersheet activity to Chichi.

According to Amaka, it was a big betrayal slap on her face when Phyna denied it publicly leaving her to take the fall alone.

Watch the video below

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On
Forum | 3 days ago

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

The Media Tries To Tarnish My Reputation - BBNaija
Forum | 4 days ago

The Media Tries To Tarnish My Reputation - BBNaija's Neo Reacts To Accusations Of Affair With Mabel Makun

Chichi Overjoyed as Cardi B Gives Her Shout-out For the Second Time
Forum | 1 week ago

Chichi Overjoyed as Cardi B Gives Her Shout-out For the Second Time