Diana Speaks On Amaka’s Eviction, Blasts Housemates For Expressing Shock Despite Nominating Her (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Diana Speaks On Amaka’s Eviction, Blasts Housemates For Expressing Shock Despite Nominating Her (Video)

BBNaija season 7 housemate, Diana has lashed out at fellow housemates feigning shock following the eviction of Amaka.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5ab915497afff3f9d753262fc273e204.jpg

According to Diana, those housemates are hypocrites because they were the same people that nominated Amaka.

It would be recalled that Amaka was evicted from the show following a method of vote adopted by Biggie where each housemate nominated two people.

During Diana’s diary session, she referred to her colleagues as hypocrites particularly for acting surprised when Amaka was evicted.

According to Diana, they acted surprised even more than Amaka herself despite nominating her to be sent packing.

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On
Forum | 5 days ago

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up
Forum | 6 days ago

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them
Forum | 1 week ago

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music
Forum | 1 week ago

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music