Those Calling For My Resignation Are Children Who Do Not Know Why We Formed The Party - PDP National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu

Forum 1 year ago

Those Calling For My Resignation Are Children Who Do Not Know Why We Formed The Party - PDP National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu

National chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Iyorchia Ayu, has stated that he did not steal funds and has no reason to tender his resignation.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d9d577fedc74aca5e25493796f8294ea.jpeg
Recall it was widely reported earlier that camp of Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State had given Ayu’s resignation as one of the conditions that has to be fulfilled to resolve the post-presidential primaries crisis rocking the opposition party.

Ayu who spoke in an interview with BBC Hausa Service, said those calling for his resignation are kids and were nowhere to be found when they struggled to form the party.

He said that he was voted for a four-year tenure and has not even completed a year and people are calling for his resignation.

He Said;

“I was voted as PDP Chairman for a four-year tenure and I’m yet to complete a year. Atiku’s victory doesn’t affect the Chairman’s position. I won my election based on our party’s constitution.

“I didn’t commit any offense I’m only reforming the party so I’m not bothered with all the noises. I know I’m doing my work and I didn’t steal any money so I see no reason for all these talks. When we started PDP, these children were not around. They are children who do not know why we formed the party. We will not allow any individual to destabilize our party.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 2 days ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

PDP NWC Backs Damagum As Acting National Chairman
Forum | 2 days ago

PDP NWC Backs Damagum As Acting National Chairman

Stop Wike’s Use of PDP to Remain Relevant – Secondus to Party Leaders
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Wike’s Use of PDP to Remain Relevant – Secondus to Party Leaders

Why Ganduje Should Resign As APC National Chairman – Lawyer
Forum | 3 days ago

Why Ganduje Should Resign As APC National Chairman – Lawyer