Why I Fell Under Anointing In Church - Funke Akindele

Forum 1 year ago

Why I Fell Under Anointing In Church - Funke Akindele

Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele has given details on why she fell under the anointing as shown in a viral video.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5c4b9a7b3e7c81edc1486a33a586f261.jpeg

The Deputy Governorship candidate of Lagos State under Peoples Democratic Party, (PDP) had gone into trance at a celestial church.

The actress took to her Instagram page to shed more light on the occasion that led to the viral video.

She wrote: “You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.”

Psalm 16:11.

“The Celestial Church of Christ (CCC) SBJ Oshoffa  Memorial Cathedral joined me in thanksgiving of my 45th birthday celebration on Sunday 28th August, 2022. I worshipped with the congregation and I can’t quantify the joy I felt worshipping in the Celestial Church of Christ where I am not a stranger.

“From there, I joined congregants at the Celestial Church of Christ, Wonderland Cathedral, Jesus Palace, Alaguntan, Iyana Ipaja to celebrate the 2022 edition of the Annual Prophet & Prophetess Anniversary and commit the new year into the hands of the Almighty.

“I am humbled by the devotion of the body of Christ in Alimosho LGA and draw from their example of stewardship and unwavering faith as I tackle my biggest undertaking yet.

“My spirit was lifted and I enjoyed every bit of both services. #funkeakindele”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Church Member Hails Reverend Father As He Shoots A Gun During Service
Forum | 2 hours ago

Church Member Hails Reverend Father As He Shoots A Gun During Service

Commotion As Bishop And Others Get Stabbed During Church Service
Forum | 2 days ago

Commotion As Bishop And Others Get Stabbed During Church Service

I Wouldn’t Be Where I’m Without You - Tobi Makinde Defends Funke Akindele
Forum | 1 week ago