2023: Swallow Your Personal Ambition And Return To PDP– Makarfi Appeals To Peter Obi, Kwankwaso

Forum 1 year ago

2023: Swallow Your Personal Ambition And Return To PDP– Makarfi Appeals To Peter Obi, Kwankwaso

Ex-Kaduna state governor, Ahmed Makarfi, has called on Rabiu Kwankwaso, the Presidential candidate of the New Nigeria Peoples Party, NNPP, alongside his Labour Party counterpart, Peter Obi, to return to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9eb9927d4c54d917c35a3a15506a16da.jpeg

Makarfi said Obi and Kwankwaso should swallow their personal ambitions and return to the PDP to move the country forward by changing the government.

The former PDP National Chairman disclosed this on Channels Television’s breakfast show, Sunrise Daily.

Makarfi urged aggrieved PDP members to unite and discuss their differences in the country’s interest.

According to Makarfi: “Peter Obi respects me; I respect him. Kwankwaso still is my friend, I respect him, but the issue is that we should all swallow personal ambition for the sake of this country and bring positive change by changing the government that is in power today.

“I call on other opposition parties to actually come together, especially Peter Obi.

“PDP will be home to him, PDP will be home to his supporters, and Kwankwaso, we all started PDP together; let us come back home and do the needful for the sake of this country.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
PDP Accuses Aiyedatiwa Of Plan To Use N50bn Daycare Funds For Election
Forum | 22 hours ago

PDP Accuses Aiyedatiwa Of Plan To Use N50bn Daycare Funds For Election

Suspected Herdsmen Kill PDP Chieftain, Kidnap Two Others In Delta Community
Forum | 1 day ago

Suspected Herdsmen Kill PDP Chieftain, Kidnap Two Others In Delta Community

Shoresy Season 3 Poster Celebrates Return of Letterkenny Spin-off
Forum | 3 days ago

Shoresy Season 3 Poster Celebrates Return of Letterkenny Spin-off