Peter Obi Departs Nigeria For US, Meets Nigerians In Germany, Italy, Canada

Forum 1 year ago

Peter Obi Departs Nigeria For US, Meets Nigerians In Germany, Italy, Canada

Peter Obi, the Labour Party flag bearer for the forthcoming 2023 presidential election is out of Nigeria.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4540f4e6af087fa6a52825e601f73e64.jpg

The politician says he is currently en route to the United States of America, USA.

The former Anambra State governor made this known in a tweet on his official handle on Thursday.

Obi said he would be meeting with some Nigerians in Germany, Italy, and Canada over his ambition to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023.

According to him, the Nigerians in Diaspora are held in very high esteem following their contributions to national development.

He wrote, “En route to the U.S.A, I’ll make a pit stop in Germany to interact with Nigerians in Germany.

“I hold Nigerians in Diaspora in very high esteem; they represent the core of our human development capital and contribute immensely to nation building via remittances and technical knowledge transfer.

“My present outing will take me to Germany, Italy, Canada & the U.S.A. I look forward to the very constructive engagements”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian Actors, Yinka Quadri And Ogogo Finally Reconcile, ‘Hug It Out’ After Feuding For Years
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Actors, Yinka Quadri And Ogogo Finally Reconcile, ‘Hug It Out’ After Feuding For Years

Nigerian Govt Applying Quasi-Subsidy on Fuel Price – TUC President, Osifo
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Govt Applying Quasi-Subsidy on Fuel Price – TUC President, Osifo

UCL: Disappointment for EPL, as Italy, Germany get five slots for next season
Forum | 3 days ago

UCL: Disappointment for EPL, as Italy, Germany get five slots for next season

Israel DMW Slams Nigerians Attacking Him For Disrespecting Wizkid
Forum | 3 days ago

Israel DMW Slams Nigerians Attacking Him For Disrespecting Wizkid