Bruno Fernandes admits he knows Cristiano Ronaldo's future plans

Forum 1 year ago

Bruno Fernandes admits he knows Cristiano Ronaldo's future plans

Manchester United midfielder Bruno Fernandes has admitted he is aware of Cristiano Ronaldo's plans for the coming season, but is reluctant to discuss them in public.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/826c33f504307363ae76dadfeeb9cf76.jpg

Ronaldo has been seeking a move away from Old Trafford this summer after the Red Devils failed to qualify for this season's Champions League.

However, despite initial tentative interest, the likes of Atletico Madrid, Bayern Munich and Chelsea have all distanced themselves from a move for the forward.

The 37-year-old missed most of United's pre-season due to personal issues and has started just one of their three Premier League games to open the new campaign - a 4-0 thrashing at the hands of Brentford - and was only brought on as a substitute in the dying embers of Monday's 2-1 win at home to Liverpool.

And Fernandes told Eleven Sports that while he has an inkling about Ronaldo's plans moving forward, he feels it is not his place to divulge into what they may be.

"I may know one thing or another, I won't be the one who will say it," Fernandes said.

"For now he's a United player, he’s quiet - if he's going to leave or if he won't leave, he will speak soon as he said."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
LaLiga: Ancelotti opens up on future of Real Madrid’s wonderkid, Arda Guler
Forum | 8 hours ago

LaLiga: Ancelotti opens up on future of Real Madrid’s wonderkid, Arda Guler

Tom Holland Confirms Spider-Man 4 but Admits It’s Tough To Follow No Way Home
Forum | 5 days ago

Tom Holland Confirms Spider-Man 4 but Admits It’s Tough To Follow No Way Home

Chris Brown Admits Quavo’s Ex, Saweetie Cheated On Rapper With Him
Forum | 6 days ago

Chris Brown Admits Quavo’s Ex, Saweetie Cheated On Rapper With Him

Naira Will Continue To Appreciate Against US Dollar, Tinubu Knows The Game – Shettima
Forum | 6 days ago

Naira Will Continue To Appreciate Against US Dollar, Tinubu Knows The Game – Shettima